Keyestudio BH1750FVI digital light intensity module is a digital light intensity sensor integrated circuit used for two-wire serial bus interface. It uses the light intensity data collected by module to adjust the brightness of LCD and keyboard backlight. The module resolution can detect a wide range of light intensity changes.
1) Diameter 26mm, large diameter 28.5mm, high 26mm (plus light ball)
2) Working voltage: DC 5V
3) Communication interface: IIC
4) Input light range: 1-65535lx
5) Spectral sensitivity: typical value of peak sensitivity wavelength: 560nm
6) Weak dependency on light source: incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, white LED and fluorescent is available.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.