This stepper motor driver is powered by A4988, a DMOS microstep driver with converter and overcurrent protection. It is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 stepping modes to operate bipolar stepper motors with output drive performance up to 35 V and ± 2A. The A4988 includes a fixed turn-off time current regulator that operates in slow or mixed decay mode.
The converter is the key to easy implementation of the A4988. As long as the "step" input carries in a pulse, you can drive the motor to produce micro-step. There is no need for phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines or complex interface programming. The A4988 interface is ideal for complex microprocessors that are not available or overloaded.
- With only a simple step and direction control interface;
- Five different step modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16;
- Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output, resulting in a higher step rate;
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection;
- Overheat shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, cross current protection;
- Ground short circuit protection and load short circuit protection.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.