keyestudio Robotale Scratch is used with Arduino Nano. Using the Scratch programming language, you can easily create simple interactive programs with Arduino or create programs based on the input of Arduino from sensors. keyestudio Robotale Scratch incorporates a light sensor, sound sensor, a button and a slider, as well as 4 additional inputs that can sense electrical resistance via cables. Designed for educators and beginners, the keyestudio Robotale Scratch is a good way to get into the very basics of programming and reading sensors.
1. Use with Nano development board
2. Incorporate a light sensor, sound sensor, a button and a slider
3. S4A simple programming
1. Connect Nano development board to the computer, use Arduino IDE for firmware uploading.
2. Open S4A, click “Costumes”-Import to import new costumes.
3. Click “Script”, write the control script using blocks of the control group.
4. After completing the control script, click to run the script.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.